- (Madison took mine) Read my Bible more! I'm shocked at how easy it is to forget to read something so precious. God planned that everything in the Bible would be written for a specific reason. There, in that book, is everything God wants us to know about life.
- Wear more skirts. :) I like (modest)pants and skirts equally, but I'd like to start wearing skirts more often. They make me feel like a lady.
- Spend less time on the computer. (haha- and what am I doing right this second?) Of course this means I have to be more efficient with my time while on the computer.
- Learn more about cooking. I've started my own recipe book full of special recipes that I want to save, so that someday all my mom's wonderful dishes will be easy for me to make for my own family.
- Spend more time outside.
- Take more pictures! Memories, that's what they are. Captured on film. :)
- Write regularly, both in my real diary and here on my blog. (and just how do I do that and spend less time on the computer??? sigh...)
- Be a more willing helper. God hates murmuring and complaining, and I'm tempted to do both when I have a hard job to do. This is wrong! So I will be cheerful when I go about my chores. :)
- Eat more vegetables. :)
- Make lots and lots and lots of jewelry and sell it online! :D See my online shop, Georgiapeachykeen, if you'd like to take a look. :)
I hereby tag:
Blessings, everyone! Happy New year!!