Saturday, April 25, 2009

So that's how these things get started... (A Tag)

Hannah from Heart of Purity Tagged me! She made it up. (I've always been meaning to do that)

Here goes>

~Your Favorite:

~Color? Aqua or Pink
Candy? Anything chocolate, or sour
Main dish? Lasagna (My mom makes the best!) Or lemon-pepper grilled chicken.
Dessert? Strawberry shortcake
Drink? Lemonade or apple juice
Veggie? Hmmm... tomatoes. :) Or corn.

~Do you?~


Go to Starbucks Coffee Shop? Never - the closest one is probably an hour away.
Go to the mall a lot? almost never
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? No I don't.
Read your Bible everyday? Not every day. I need to though! Just felt a little prick of conviction!
Do lots of reading period? Absolutely.
See your grandparents everyday? No - mine live up north and way down south.
Bake a lot? Oh, yes! :) I love cakes.
Clean your room everyday? Yes I do! :) But I don't vacuum every day.
Have to say your sorry to someone everyday? I don't HAVE to say sorry every day but usually I do for something.

~A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category~

Veggie? Okra.
Color? Chartreuse.
Drink? Anything with aspartame, most soda.
Animal? Scorpions.

~Do You Have A~

Pet? Yes - we have 38 chickens.
Gift card at the moment? Yes. I just had a birthday.
Sewing machine? Yes - Mama has three, but only two work.
Big mess under your bed? believe it or not, no.
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? No.
Computer in your room? Yes. But not this one. :)

Have you ever~

Been on a plane? Yes, when I was a baby
Been out of state? Yes.
Out of the country? No.
Been in a eight-teen wheeler? No!
Been in a car accident? no.
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about and hour? I'm downright sure I have.

~Your Favorite Place to?~

Go shopping? Garage sales! :D I love a great deal.
Eat out? American Pie Pizzeria
Go visit? Hmmm.... not sure
Read a good book at? On my bed or during lunch

~Random~

What color is your room? You'd have to see it. It's kind of rainbow - but it used to be lavender and pink.
Do you share a room with anyone? No and I never have. I don't have any sisters. (sniff)
Have you ever went swimming in a pond? Yes I have. I prefer swimming pools. :)
How old are you? 18.
What year were you born? You'd be able to deduce that from my previous answer, but - 1991
Are you related to anyone important or famous? Well, since we're all descended from Noah, you could say that. :D
Have you ever met a vice president? No I have not.
Are you getting bored yet? No but this is rather lengthy...
What are you thinking? That I am about to change my blog background to something more cheerful. :)

I tag anyone who wants to do this. :)

Blessings!

9 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I think I'll take you up on the offer! =)
    Oh wow... you don't like okra? That is one of my favorite foods! =) lol
    'Twas fun to read your answers!

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Julia!

    You, a Southern girl, don't like okra??!! I love it fried!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia! Thanks for commenting on my blog! It was really fun reading your answers! :) I love your new background and header!

    Have a blessed week!

    Laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Julia!
    Your new background and header is so cute! I made a scrapblog of my 1 year old cousin Ava using that same strawberry theme :)
    I think the strawberry theme is my favorite of the the scrapblogs!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweet Julia!

    I'm glad you did the tag1=) Sorry, I did make it a little long. I am thinking on doing a bible tag.

    Alrighty smart Julia, I got you a question!lol. How do you add text to where people comment? You know how on yours it says: Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! How di O do that?

    Well, that's all for now.
    In Christ Jesus,
    Hannah Paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Everyone!

    No, I do not like okra. :D Sorry! I'm glad you all like my background and header. :)

    Hannah dear,
    From your main blog page, click "Customize". Then click "Settings" and then "Comments". Scrolling down the page, you should see a box with words next to it that say 'Comment Form Message'. Type in there whatever you wish to say, scroll down the page and click the orange "Save Settings" button. :) Hope that helps you! :D

    Have a wonderful day!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~