Love and Hugs,
Monday, January 26, 2009
Love and Hugs,
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Jo-Snazz @ Jo-With-It's Portfolio
Joanna @ Thinking On These Things
Joelle @ A Stroll Through Delirium
(haha! That's three that begin in Jo!)
Madison @ Madison's Musings
Lydia @ A Walk In The Rain
Bethany @ Polished Cornerstone
Katherine @ Pure In Heart
MY MOM!!! @ Gloria In Excelsis Deo
Breezy @ A Bowl Of Moss And Pebbles
Emily Rose @ Simply Vintagegirl
Rachel&Jessica @ Young Homemakers
The Meiner Family @ ~The Meiners~
(Note: In case you want to make one, I made my ☼New Signature☼!! (see below) At MyLiveSignature.com. There's a tutorial on how to do it here at "Splitdecisionz" :)
I'm gearing up to do a few tags and a serious post soon, but I regret to say that I can't this evening because my little brother wants me to read him a story. So off I go! :)
♥Love and Hugs,♥
I'm so : Creative - at the moment. :)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
We had such a wonderful time at Kate's house! They served us delicious milky chocolate-hazelnut tea, blueberry muffins, and coffee, and sent us home with homemade goats' milk soap in Candy Apple and Lavender-Sage flavors, and homemade lotion in Grapefruit and Cappucino flavors. All I have to say is WOW. :)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
(you have to understand, my two little brothers and I grew up in Southern Florida about 15 minutes from the beach, and we currently live in mid-Georgia, so we've never seen more snow than just a light dusting.)
I'm on my Aunt's computer now... And I haven't downloaded any pictures yet, so you'll just have to wait until at least tomorrow. :D
Really though, the amount of snow up here is absolutely incredible. This morning I was at the house of my lovely friend Kate, in Indiana, and the temperature was a balmy MINUS FIVE DEGREES FARENHEIT. (-5)!!!
I have pictures of Kate's adorable goats and sheep that I'll have to share with you later as well. :) We stopped at Kate's house on our way up to Michigan, as we had spent the night in a hotel outside of Indianapolis.
This evening my family and my aunt Cheryl and uncle Dave and maternal grandparents and I went out for dinner at "The Grand Coney", where I ordered some delicious though rather spicy chili and fries. We had a great time!
My little brother just told me it's bedtime, so I have to go for now. :)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
I am very saddened by the New York Giants' loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. They really didn't have a good day today... Eli, I am very sorry to say, was not on top of his game.
So enough about that.
Now, second thing I have to share... I found a NEAT WEBSITE where you can read many different books online for free. You can download them to your computer. And you can print them, if you want the cost of all that paper and ink. Check it out!
Okay, so now we get to ... The Part You've All Been Waiting For! :)
Instructions for making a blog button
- First you have to take a picture and re-size it... I think 200 x 200 pixels is the biggest you can get it and still have it fit on your sidebar. My image is now that size. I used Olympus Master to get mine the exact size that I wanted. If you can't do that you can click 're-size' once the picture is on photobucket. "Small" works. *TIP* A square image works best.
- Next you have to upload your re-sized picture to Photobucket.com, or another picture-hosting site. you have to create a username and password. But it's free.
- Now you have to get tricky and change the code. Don't worry, I will tell you exactly what to type where. -if you used photobucket- Your code will say .. something like a h r e f = http / / : 'the photobucket username' Right there you erase it and put in your blog address. (right after the address it will have a line / and a question mark ? .
- Copy and paste this:
and put it in a "Rich Text" gadget in your sidebar. I put mine just underneath the button. Erase the 'your text here' and copy and paste the code from your button into that exact spot where the 'yourtexthere' was. And you have a button! Hope this helps you out. I am SO BUSY that I don't even have time to post a jane austen picture!!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
In honor of my 101st post, (YAY!) I am giving away 6 beautiful pairs of my handmade earrings. :) You can enter for as many as you want, or if you just like one or two, just put the numbers in your comment and I'll only enter you for those. There will only be one pair of earrings awarded to each winner. Giveaway winners will have their names picked out of a hat (lol) on January 26th. Deadline to enter is January 25th. Leave me a way to contact you (i.e, your blog address) and I'll let you know if you're a winner!
If you want another chance to enter, post about this giveaway on your blog with this picture:
- A pretty pair of pink earrings, with rose-colored Swarovski crystals, silver findings, and pink alabaster Swarovski crystals. In case you aren't sure what a Swarovski is, have you ever seen those crystal figurines in the mall? The really pricey ones? That's what these delicate little beads are made of. :) They sparkle like diamonds.
- A cute pair of green earrings, with apple-green czech crystal rounds and little clear Swarovski crystals.
- A gorgeous pair of dangle earrings, with light sapphire-colored Swarovski crystals and little clear Swarovski crystals. These are eye-catching. I made up the unique design myself. :)
- A sophisticated pair of purple earrings with plum-colored glass lampwork beads and opal amethyst-colored Swarovski crystals.
- A sweet pair of earrings made with white and clear glass lampwork beads with little roses in the middle and clear Swarovski crystals.
- And last but not least, a striking pair of earrings made with black crystal-cut glass beads, silver findings, and small silver balls.
If you're interested in seeing more of my jewelry, visit My Etsy Shop!
I am SO Excited!!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
He was so excited about the sparkler! It was quite funny. :) I love his enthusiasm.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Not bad for January! :D
My mom did a post about our day as well, with pictures! See Here if interested. :)
Currently I'm : quite Chipper!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
To quote my younger brother, "Today was the Best Day of 2009!"...yet! :D