Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


This Thanksgiving, my family and I are at home by ourselves, (we were going somewhere but decided not to because Mama needed some extra rest time) as our extended family are in Michigan and Florida, but we're having an enjoyable time though... smelling delicious turkey aroma all throughout the house, wafting from the kitchen, into the living room, up the stairs and into the loft where I sit typing on the computer.... mmmm. :)

Mama and I are planning a number of tantalizing foods, including:

Turkey (of course!) roasted in the oven,
Gravy (to pour over everything)
Mashed potatoes (a must!)
Stuffing (yummmm)
Cranberry jelly
Corn casserole
Green beans
Raspberry Jello Salad
Apple Pie
Cherry Pie

MMMMMmmmmm!
Have a wonderful, homey, delightful, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving..hope you have a blessed one:)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Julia!! I hope you and your family have a blessed day. :)

    ~ Love and Hugs,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day, Julia! I'm sure that the food was very yummy:):)

    Love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (late) Thanksgiving Julia! :D I hope your day was filled with blessings and fun with your family! :) Mm, gravy over EVERYTHING sounds yum (well, except over the dessert of course)! ;D HeHe!

    Love and Hugs!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Sounds like you had a delicious Thanksgiving. :) By the way, check out my blog...I just gave you 2 awards. (My first time giving out awards. :) )

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~