Saturday, April 7, 2012

There's An Empty Cross

Hi Readers!

I just wanted to stop and share a very special song with you. Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, a day of the year when many people step outside of their everyday, humdrum lives to ponder the fact that Jesus died for us and rose again on the third day. I personally don't celebrate it by decorating easter eggs and nibbling on chocolate bunny rabbits, but I'm glad that we take some time to thank HIM for His Ultimate Sacrifice.

Please click play and listen to this whole song. I think it will really touch your heart. It might possibly be my very favorite from this great album.
This tells the perspective from the disciples' point of view of the crucifixion and resurrection.
Awesome. It makes me feel like I'm there with them!

"Fire and wind now sweeping in... this tiny upper room.
So sing with me... I dare you to... 'cause there's an empty cross, there's an empty tomb."

He's alive. And He lives in my heart.
Won't you ask him into yours today?

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a happy Easter Julia and Family.
    Wow, what a beautiful song!

    Blessings!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is alive in my heart! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Julia,
    I am nominating you for The Versatile Blogger Award. To read what you need to do, you can go here: http://awindowintomyworld.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/the-versatile-blogger-award/
    Here is the link to get the blog button: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/blog-button/
    Please note: this award is completly optional and you do not have to accept.
    Thank you so much for your lovely blog and please keep up the good work!
    In Christ,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful post! I hope you had a lovely Easter!!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~