Sunday, June 16, 2013

I Love My Daddy

Happy Father's Day!

I have the best Daddy in the world and have been firmly convinced of this fact for my whole life. My sweet Mom is the best mom ever too, but this day is all about Dads... I love you, Daddy!

:D He's wonderful. 

My father is a man who loves his family and cherishes us. He is always there when we need him. He's a kind, sweet man, who leads us in the paths of righteousness and is committed to sheltering and providing for us as the head of the home. 

Daddy loves his garden, going fishing, spending time outdoors, and kissing Mama in the kitchen. :D  

I love him so much. 
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
I'll always be your little girl.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet testimony to your dad, Miss Julia! And I just love the picture with the two of you...so precious!

    Love,
    Mrs. Wiley

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~