Okay I was just reading a blog post somewhere that said "Summer's nearly over" and I was like - WHAT? Already? Does it feel like 2015 is galloping past to anybody else, or is it just me?! :)
All right, here in the middle of the Deep South, I think we're safe for at least another two months. August and September will probably still be quite warm. Autumn doesn't properly begin until October. So I can breathe a sigh of relief. :) I love Autumn, but Winter is another story. I need a sweater that says "My favorite part of Winter is when it's over". :D Side effect of growing up as a beach babe! :)
But anyway, I don't plan to let August slip away from me without getting some wonderful stuff done. Time is precious!
Here are my main goals for this month:
- Pray first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
- Achieve a powerfully effective daily routine (streamline it!)
- Write the first draft of Smoky Mountain Serenade (about 40,000 words to go at this point)
- Blog post every Monday & Wednesday, and do a 4-part series with my friend Victoria on Writing, Books, DIY, and Fashion!
- Try new trim healthy recipes and keep doing Ballet Beautiful Exercise routines
- Plan both family activities and friend get-togethers (including a tea party)
- Launch my secret project (Shhh! Coming soon!)
- Soak up as much sun as possible (While Summer's still here!)
- TIME my facebook usage - only 15 minutes MAX at one sitting!
- Finish various Graphic Design projects for church and our home businesses
Whew! I think if I can manage all of that, I'll be doing well. :) I'm glad I shared that now, so you all can help keep me accountable. :)
Stay tuned for a post coming soon all about writing - what's worked for me and why I do it. I'm excited to be talking about that!
What are you hoping to do before Summer ends?