Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Loooooove blog design. :)

Today I went up to a house of some friends of ours and helped the very sweet Mrs. Pam set up a blog! :) We applied a totally awesome background from http://shabbyblogs.com, and I designed a header to go with it and helped Mrs. Pam edit her fonts and colors... and we had such a blast! :D I would have had a way easier time if my photo editing program had worked on her computer... *arrrrrgh* Windows Vista and I are not very good friends. :D However, I managed to outsmart the computer *da-da-da-DAAA! Victory!!* and use a different program to create her header online. (hurrah for Paint.net!)

Now, I would be absolutely thrilled if ya'll went over and said hi and tell Mrs. Pam if you like her new blog! Also, come back and tell me if you liked it or not. I'd love to hear your responses.

Here's a sneak peek.....

Ooooh, isn't it pretty??? :D

9 comments:

  1. I love it, Julia!! You did a wonderful job. :)

    ~ Blessings,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julia,
    The blog you created looks great! I am glad that you were able to help Ms. Pam get started. Great job!
    Mary Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's SOOOO pretty Julia!
    I'll have to ask Ms. Pam how she likes blogger on Sunday!
    --Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You did such a beautiful job, Julia! :)
    ~Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's gorgeous! :D Girl, your skills are so amazing! :D You are soo talented! :D Love and Hugs!

    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It looks good! Tell Mark that he should really get a blog. That way he can at least comment on mine and answer in the polls. ;)
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Julia....I love my blog and I couldn't have done it without you!! Thanks so much. I am still trying to fiqure out some things. I may call you later to ask some questions ;) My writing journey blog would not have happened without all your help. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Julia! Wow...Mom's blog looks totally awesome! Thank you for helping her with it! She was somewhat of an aid when it came to setting up mine. :) ...Let's just say I got a little impatient when I saw how pretty Mom's looked. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~