Friday, February 20, 2009

A Very Unique, Interesting Tag

I have been tagged by Rachel! Thanks Rachel, this one is so much fun! :D

Here are the rules:
Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. OR use different answers. :) You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people.......

1. What is your name?: Julia
2. A 4 letter word: Jump
3. A boy's name: James
4. A girl's name: Joanna
5. An occupation: Jewelry Designer (I am one!)
6. A color: What? A color that starts with J? oh dear. Um.... Jonquil! :D A pale shade of yellow.
7. Something you wear: Jodphurs (Riding pants - and yes, I actually do wear them, or used to anyway...)
8. A Food: Jams & Jellies
9. Something found in the bathroom: Junk? :D
10. A place: Jamaica
11. A reason for being late: Jam of Traffic :D
12. Something you shout: Um... Jitzakadoozee! (Okay, yes, I fudged that one)
13. A movie title: Oooh, this is hard... (the) Jungle Book
14. Something you drink: Juice of all kinds :D I love juice!
15. An animal: Jaguar
16. A song title: Joy To The World - hymn
17. A verb: Jiggle

I Tag,
Mckenzie, Lydia, Breezy, Emily Rose, and Gloria (my mom). :) Also anyone reading this is welcome to participate! :)

12 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Wow! You came uup with some creative ones there Julia! Lol!
    "Jonquil", that's a color?!? I have never even heard of it!

    "Jitzakadoozee!" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! LOLOOLOLOLOLOl! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is sooo funny! =;)

    I am glad you enjoyed doing it! =:)

    Blessings!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fun, though I can't think of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ride? That is so awesome, I jump horses 3 times a week at the stables where I ride. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel,
    Haha! Uh yes... some of those were, shall we say, original? :D Jonquils are actually flowers, I have some in my yard... but actually I haven't heard of it as a color either. :) Oh well. :D If anyone has another color that starts with J, I will switch! :D

    Lauren Ann,
    You just escaped being tagged by a hair... I almost tagged you for this one... you can still do it if you want to. :)

    Zoe,
    Actually, I used to take riding lessons... let's see here... about 2 years ago. I still have my jodphurs and boots and helmet. I jumped too! Perhaps some day I'll post a picture for all my horse-loving readers. :)

    Blessings!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You've been tagged over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia! I awarded you! Go see my blog for details! You can put it on either of your blogs...I couldn't decide! =;)

    Blessings!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia! :)

    I think I have left you a comment before, but I am saying hello again. :)

    Hi, I'm Liz and I LOVE your blog, especially your new background it is so cute! I am really ready for spring here, it is my favorite season! :)

    I love that tag! I think I will do it even though I haven't been tagged with it from someone. You did some great answers!

    Have a wonderful day! :)

    ~Liz~

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are very funny Julia ;). I have a quick question, where do you get the mood stickers? I think you told me before, but I don't remember.

    In Him,
    Kristin ELizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia1 I tagged you! Go to my blog for details! =:)

    Blessings!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been given an award, go to my blog to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to stop by and tell you that your blog is adorable. I'm trying to talk my dd13 into creating her own blog.

    I thought this post was very creative & fun as well. I'm going to take part as well once I figure out how. LOL :-)

    Does your Mom have a blog?

    Come by my blog anytime to meet my dd13 - Naomi.

    God Bless,
    Karen @ Lil Momma's Haven
    @lilmommax4 on twitter

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~