Friday, January 22, 2010

Good morning! :)

It is such a lovely day today. No, the weather is not the best... rather cloudy and grim, actually, and the temperature is not at my favorite 75 degrees... but still it IS a lovely day. Why, you ask, should the day be lovely if the weather isn't nice?

The answer is simple! This is the day that the Lord has made! So I will rejoice and be glad in it! :)

These days, I seem to be so busy-busy-busy that I've been feeling more pressure and anxiety than usual. It's kind of upsetting, as I'm usually a pretty happy and carefree person. All these things are waiting for my attention ... including 3 upcoming jewelry shows, 2 blog headers in the works, and 1 big secret project that I can tell you about as soon as it's ready. It involves earrings though. :)

Not to mention that I"m in the midst of deep-cleaning and organizing my bedroom! Whew! What a job. How can this bedroom of mine look so nice most of the time and yet have so much hidden dirt and clutter and mess? It's surprising! :) However, I finished the desk I'm sitting at (well, except for the drawer...) but the top is shining and clean, with no junk on it. That alone makes me feel great! :)

I'm also back on phase one of the South Beach Diet. So far I've gained half a pound, (bummer) but I'm planning to implement more excercise into my daily routine so that should really help. :D I burn flab so much more easily when my muscles are working hard. :D I do know that I'm starting to lose weight though, because I had that weird phenomenon happen that always happens when I start losing weight... my sense of smell is suddenly comparable to a bloodhound's. Seriously! I can be standing four feet away and still smell my mom's tea sock drying at the sink. Usually I can't smell that unless I'm holding it to my nose. ;)

Well, I hope you all have a great day. I'm off to read my Bible, then go exercise. :D Worthy goals indeed....

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! :D That's just how I've been feeling as well...but I have to keep reminding myself not to complain, and to look at all the wonderful blessings God gives to me each day! ;D I've been forgetting that too much these days. :P

    Wow! You certainly ARE busy dear! :) Just try to breath and relax though. ;) Hugs! I've been praying extra for you, as it seems when Julia isn't blogging much, that means she's super busy with other things. ;) HeHe! I hope all your business efforts will be rewarded and you'll be able to sell lot's! :)

    Good for you! Ah, yes, I hate how things can get so cluttered so easily. :P I've been trying to slowly work on getting come cleaning done here too. ;) It's getting there. :) Lol!

    Yeah, it's the same with me and the smells too. Worse, the cravings. :( I get craving things I haven't had in awhile, and wanting to bake things. *sigh* I have not been doing well in my exercise/eating this week. Hopefully, I can get back on track with that though. ;) I'll be praying for you in this too! :) I know how hard it is! ;)

    Have a good weekend dear!
    Love you and many, many Hugs!!!!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~