Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blog Design Projects...

Hi All!

Well! I made it back from Florida safe and soundly, and I have tons of pictures to share with you once they're edited and re-sized so that it doesn't take forever and an age to upload them. ;)

After I got back from our trip, I dived headlong into some intense blog design projects... and the thought struck me that I would love to show you the fruit of my labors! ;)

Project 1: Meditations of His Love
If you have never visited this amazing website before, you really should. :) These gals are some of the sweetest, most genuine, godly young women I have ever known. You can even sign up to get the posts delivered right to your email inbox! (-that was a hint-) :D They're gearing up for the "LIVE IT" challenge that's starting in January. It all looks so exciting! I was delighted to be a small part of it by helping their blog look pretty. :D

Project Two: The Destiny of One
Sarah H. is an inspiring girl. Her new blog theme, "Faith, Adventure, Destiny" is so thrilling! It was easy coming up with a look to fit her dynamic-ness. (I know that's not a word, but oh well, it's almost 9:00PM after a really busy weekend.) ;) Head on over there to see it full-size, and leave Sarah a comment while you're at it. :)

Speaking of comments... *cough*, *cough* - I've missed you guys! Did you miss me? :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the work you put into the blogs Julia! We couldn't have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~