Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stained-Glass-Window Quilt



I am working on finishing a quilt that my Mom found at an Estate Sale. I believe the pattern is called "Stained-Glass-Window" and it's beautiful!
I still have to sew one of the corners on and a few squares of fabric where they were missing. But when the quilt is done the effort that went into it will be worth my time!


One of my goals for this summer is to learn how to sew well. I'm still a beginner and I want to get some experience in before Autumn rolls around again.


Julia

3 comments:

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~