Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I got this cute and sensible idea from Lydia from An Old Fashioned Girl and Brianna at Seeking His Face, two blogger friends I recently met. (Check out their blogs on my blog list, they're so neat!)

Today is Thursday, and I am thankful.....that I survived today! :) Just kidding - Shall I explain?

Today my family took care of five children at our house, three of which were under age 5, whose mother was having a baby in the hospital. (It's a boy!) They got here at 7:00 am and didn't leave till 5:30pm. It was rather draining on me...I'm not used to running around picking up toy cars so no one trips on them and breaks their ankle, wiping sticky fingers, changing diapers, and all sorts of fun stuff! :) Wait, actually I am, but only when babysitting and when it's not MY stuff I'm rescuing from the firm grasp of a determined two-year-old! And it doesn't usually last for more than 3 hours. :)

I'm also thankful for my wonderful family. I don't know what I would do without my godly, caring parents and two wonderful brothers. I love you guys!


I hope all the bloggers out there had a great thursday!

Julia



1 comment:

  1. Great TT Julia!! Sounds like you had fun!! :-)
    Luv Brianna

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~