I am going to list 15 things about myself that I am not afraid to admit, and then I will tag some of you and see what you have to say about yourselves! :)
- 1. I am not afraid to admit that I am quite silly sometimes. Especially in the company of friends that I am comfortable with and who very admirably put up with my little oddities. :) You know who you are, and I am so thankful for you all! :)
- 2. I am not afraid to admit that the reason I did not post anything about the presidential election was because I didn't want to get caught up in the fracas and chaos of it all and end up saying something I'd regret. :( Besides, everybody else already said everything. The purpose of my blog is not to convict the readers to vote for a certain person...it is here to encourage and amuse and entertain my readers. :) I like it that way.
- 3. (This is hard...wait until it's your turn!!) I am not afraid to admit that I love all things ''wordy'' and do not get along with numbers very well. :D I'm just one of those right-brained people. :)
- 4. I am not afraid to admit that I love being tall. It's a good thing! I can reach stuff on the top shelf! :) I can change the light bulbs without a step stool! :) (For those curious, I'm 5 feet 9 inches tall) However, this means that my high heels usually are not too high. :)
- 5. I'm not afraid to admit that I am a semi-picky eater. :) There are certain things I just can't seem to eat...like Lima beans, onions, squash... food that burns my throat... but I'm only semi-picky. I have a wide range of food that I like. :)
- 6. I'm not afraid to admit that I SO do not have it all together! I learn something new every day, I make mistakes all the time, I slip up and stumble in my daily walk with God, and I really am a far cry from a perfect example of a homemaker-in-training or a meek and quiet spirit. But the main thing is that I'm at least trying. :)
- 7. I'm not afraid to admit that I have an absurd fondness for collecting things. Especially when I was younger, I had a mania for collecting all sorts of odd things. :P My mom calls me a 'collector of collections'. I collect erasers, stickers, bouncy balls, TY beanie babies, delicate glass figurines, teacups, beads, pens... You get the picture. A lot of odd stuff. :)
- 8. I'm not afraid to admit that I love little kids. Children fascinate me and little babies melt my heart. :) I've always loved youngsters and I started babysitting at age 14. I recommend playing on the floor with a 1-year old. It's a beautiful experience. :)
- 9. I'm not afraid to admit that, well, sometimes I wonder what my Prince Charming will look like, act like, be like. ;) don't we all? :) I also wonder if I'll be ready to be a homemaker when the time comes that I leave my father's house and start a home of my own.
- 10. I'm not afraid to admit that I am quite feminine. I'm thrilled that God made me a girl!! I love skirts and dresses and pretty hairstyles! :) But I also love running around outside and playing tag and frisbee and all sorts of outdoorsy things. :)
- 11. I'm not afraid to admit that sometimes my common sense goes out the window. :D I'll say no more about that...
- 12. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm quite creative. I love sitting down at a tabletop scattered with beads and making a necklace or bracelet out of them. I love going outside and taking pictures of flowers or fall colors or anything in particular that catches my fancy. :)
- 13. I'm not afraid to admit that I love computer games. (Nothing with violence or anything like that, mind you) games like Frogger, Zoo Tycoon, and Backyard Skateboarding. :)
- 14. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a very cheerful person. I usually have a smile on my face. Sometimes I can get cross and grumpy, but that's not the norm. :)
- 15. I'm not afraid to admit that sometimes I'm afraid! :) I do not like things that go bump in the night...particularly our ice maker... and sometimes I worry about how I come across to other people. But on average I'm not a fearful person. :)
So, what do you think? Was that fun?
I hereby tag:
Miss Jocelyn, Joanna, The Meiners, Trinity Mommy, Brianna, Mia, Horseygirl, and Joelle. And if you're reading this you are invited to participate as well!