Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Enchilada Tag

:)

Well, actually, this has nothing to do with enchiladas, but I found it on Joelle's blog, and she said she was tagging "all the enchiladas who live in this sphere", So I thought I'd do it. :D

1.Favorite Food?- Hmm. Right now I'm quite fond of dried cranberries, but all-time favorite would be Ghiradelli chocolate.(if that counts)
2. Favorite Animal?- I love baby animals, but most especially bunnies and kittens. However, I can't stand a cat with an attitude.
3. Favorite Song?- I don't think I can pick one... I love Celtic music and Christian music...and I love listening to very talented guitarists.
4. Favorite Singer?- Again, I don't think I could pick just one... there are a lot of talented musicians out there. But I really like Steven Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, and Chris Tomlin.
5. Favorite Book?- (Assuming this means fictional...) Right now I'm reading "Beric The Briton" by G. A. Henty, which is really interesting ... but actually I have a ton of favorite books. Maybe my all-time favorite would be #5 of the Million-dollar mysteries by Mindy Starns Clark.
6. Favorite TV Show?- I rarely watch TV, when I do it's an NFL football game. Go NY Giants! :)
7. Favorite Number?- It's funny, but however old I am is always my favorite number. Right now I'm 17.
8. Favorite Holiday?- Probably Thanksgiving.
9. Favorite Color?- I love aqua, have a great fondness for light peach, adore pink, ...I like a lot of colors.
10. Favorite Things you like to do?- I have a long list of things I like to do. Foremost among them are dancing, singing, jewelrymaking, blogging, emailing, and photography.
11. Do you like Long hair or short hair?- Long! Some people look really good in short hair, but I think long hair is beautiful. Especially if it's curly...as I wish mine was.
12. Do you like this tag?- Yes, but it's not very interesting.
13. Do you like the Person who Tagged you?- Technically I wasn't tagged, but I like Joelle (whose blog I found this on)-a lot. She's neat. :)
14. Do you like rings?- only on my pinky fingers.
15. Do you like makeup?- Just underneath my eyes. And chapstick.
16. Do you like animals?- Yes!
17. Do you think this is long?- yes. :P
18. Who are you going to tag?- Everyone who wants to be tagged! :)

Julia

4 comments:

  1. You know, I thought you were posting an enchilada recipe at first! =)

    I don't watch TV much either....shows that is. I watch old movies a lot. Yes, go NY Giants!

    I really enjoy Steven Curtis Chapman's music a lot. Right now, my favorite song of his would be "Cinderella."

    I love kittens and bunnies. And puppies too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..I love Giridelle chocolate!But I don't know how to spell it..:D I love baby animals, too! But I don't have any.....Thanks for doing the tag!

    LaNeY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha! When I saw "The Enchilada Tag" I was laughing so loud! I'm still laughing, and actually, I'm afraid my face might get stuck like this, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls,

    Ella,
    Yay! A fellow Giants fan! :D I love the song "Cinderella"!! It's so sweet!! and sad...concerning what happened to his daughter.

    Laney,
    Thanks for the comment! :) I think it's spelled 'Ghiradelli". I may be wrong. :P I used to have baby chicks...but they grew into big chickens. They aren't quite as cute now. :D

    Joelle,
    Actually, I called it the "Enchilada Tag" with you in mind! :D Don't worry about a stuck face... no matter what I do to mine it always goes back to normal. :D

    blessings!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~