In honor of my 101st post, (YAY!) I am giving away 6 beautiful pairs of my handmade earrings. :) You can enter for as many as you want, or if you just like one or two, just put the numbers in your comment and I'll only enter you for those. There will only be one pair of earrings awarded to each winner. Giveaway winners will have their names picked out of a hat (lol) on January 26th. Deadline to enter is January 25th. Leave me a way to contact you (i.e, your blog address) and I'll let you know if you're a winner!
If you want another chance to enter, post about this giveaway on your blog with this picture:
And now for the descriptions:
- A pretty pair of pink earrings, with rose-colored Swarovski crystals, silver findings, and pink alabaster Swarovski crystals. In case you aren't sure what a Swarovski is, have you ever seen those crystal figurines in the mall? The really pricey ones? That's what these delicate little beads are made of. :) They sparkle like diamonds.
- A cute pair of green earrings, with apple-green czech crystal rounds and little clear Swarovski crystals.
- A gorgeous pair of dangle earrings, with light sapphire-colored Swarovski crystals and little clear Swarovski crystals. These are eye-catching. I made up the unique design myself. :)
- A sophisticated pair of purple earrings with plum-colored glass lampwork beads and opal amethyst-colored Swarovski crystals.
- A sweet pair of earrings made with white and clear glass lampwork beads with little roses in the middle and clear Swarovski crystals.
- And last but not least, a striking pair of earrings made with black crystal-cut glass beads, silver findings, and small silver balls.
If you're interested in seeing more of my jewelry, visit My Etsy Shop!
I am SO Excited!!!!