Thursday, June 25, 2009

How to Change the Font of Your Blog Post Titles, Sidebar Titles, & dates

Today I changed my fonts around a bit. It was a neat learning experience for me and I eventually did it, with the help of this *great tutorial* from KevinandAmanda.com.


I used the font 'CAC Pinafore' which can be downloaded from dafont.com (To find it, type the font name into the searchbox) and to read how to download it go right >here<. A few of the fonts on that website are rather unsavoury, so just use discretion. :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing, Julia! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for some time now. :)

    Blessings,
    Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this, I am going to try it!

    Have a lovely day. BTW, great job on your mom's header, you are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~