Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hair Care - and I'm tired.

Have you ever been so tired your eyes won't stay open? That's how I feel at this second as I'm sitting here typing on my blog... oogh. :D

The reason I am so tired is because my little brain has been so stimulated and I've had SO much socialization in the past few days!

I had a wonderful, lovely graduation party on Sunday (And I am planning on writing more about that in another post)

Monday I literally rested all day because I was so exhausted from cleaning the house all week for the party...

Today, Tuesday, I had a dear new friend, Allison, over and we did some really fun stuff with our hair.... I can't believe it, I've finally met somebody who has long hair like mine and likes to take care of it like I do! I wish Ally had a blog, y'all would love her. :)

We spritzed (and then dunked) our hair in a delectable chamomile & lemon juice concoction and then basked in the sun and let our hair soak up some brilliant highlights (my hair is about 2 shades lighter now - so pretty!!)
Then we gooped our hair with a deep moisturizing treatment with honey and conditioner. It smelled SOOO good. Plus now my hair is really soft. :)

I had fun but now I'm tired ~ just wanted to let you know I will be posting about the grad party soon. :)

Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. I can't stand it when I'm that tired! But I know how you feel. =P
    Oh my! The hair treatment sounds delightful! =D I want to try it myself! Sounds really fun!
    I can't wait to hear how your graduation party goes! =)

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not the only one who gets tired socializing even if it is fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia!
    I know what the tired feeling is like:) It seems as if I'm always tired, even if I don't do some large amount of work. I don't know why.

    Looking forward to hearing more about the graduation party!

    Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's great that you can have a friend to do that with! Wow! You two went all out! =;D It sounds like you are both prettier than ever now and had lot's of fun! =:D I wish your friend had a blog too! =;) I would love to "meet" her!

    I hope you have a restful day today Julia!
    Glad things went well for your grad party!

    Blessings, Love, and Hugs!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hair care stuff sounds really nice! But you know what I do about once a month, and it leaves my hair SO silky, soft and smooth? This may sound a bit funny, but it works! My hairdresser said to pour beer over your hair, and work it in. Wash it out. Repeat. Shampoo. Condition. Shampoo. Condition. Seriously, it works!!! Try it some time!

    ~Emily Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds like you had a great time. And congratulations!

    -Breezy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long will the hair treatment last for you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I know how you feel! Just a few days ago I felt like that!lol. Well, it's not really funny.

    I don't have hair as long as you do! Although, I'm still working on it!lol. I was wondering, could you do a post on how to do all that stuff to your hair? I love doing fun stuff to my hair too.

    ~Hannah Paige

    P.S. Can't wait to hear about your grad party!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~