I'm currently using the Everything sidebar tag set on my sidebar... that's the pink pictures that say things like "about" "follow me" and "friends". Miss Elizabeth has asked me how I put them on my sidebar.They were not that easy to install, but this is how I did it.
- I went to shabbyblogs.com. and clicked on their 'Shabby Extras' section.
- I picked out a tag set and clicked 'download tags'.
- It took me to a free file-sharing website called mediafire. If you look carefully you can find where it says 'click here to download' inside a light-yellow box. click that.
- I then clicked 'open'
- Then instead of saving the files, I simply clicked on each file and saved the pictures of the tags to my computer.
- Once the pictures were in my computer, I put each of them into a picture gadget in my blogger layout page and dragged them to where I wanted them in my sidebar.
Hope that helps, Miss Elizabeth! :)
Let me know what you all think about the Shabby Blogs website! :)