Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dear You...

Dear Blog...
You are looking so pretty right now. I think this is the loveliest I've ever seen you and I think this look is around to stay... at least for a good long while. :D

Dear Spring...
Please come soon. I'm languishing here and in need of warm breezes and fresh flowers!

Dear age 22...
Goodness. You're just around the bend and I don't know if I even got used to 21 yet.

Dear Driveway...
You know, you've come in really handy the past few months and I'm thrilled with myself for working up to being able to walk up and down you eight times in a row.

Dear Future Home Buyer...
You're just going to love our beautiful log home. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to finally meet you at last, to see who will carry on the process of filling this place with love and laughter.

Dear Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and Hydrogenated Oils,
I am not missin' you one bit and I feel better and healthier than I have in years, I haven't been this slim since I was eighteen and I'm not planning on going back... those fourteen pounds I shed are gone for good and I couldn't be happier about that.

Dear Netflix...
I think you're my new favorite time vacuum. *sigh* I just need to practice some moderation in regards to all you have to offer! ;) Although I'm supremely grateful for all the great family entertainment you're providing.

Dear Jewelry Supplies...
I am really looking forward to hauling you back out and whipping up some delightful, daring, demure, and dazzling new pieces to sell in the shop this Spring! Wheeeee! This'll be so fun! :D

Dear Digital Scrapbooking Elements...
You have no idea, but many of you are about to be utilized in creating some happy-dance-inducing "I Love It!" Free blog backgrounds just in time for all the bloggers out there about to give their beloved sites a makeover. Just wait and see!

And Dear You...
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love my followers and feel blessed to be able to share bits and pieces of my little life with you. And I always love hearing back from you in return! *big wink* The comment section is now open!

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. I like the layout...very peaceful and elegant and friendly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new background; will you be making any in this style for 'I Love It!'?

    Definitely cannot wait for spring to arrive; ready for this Ga weather to make up it's mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Charity! :D I seriously love it.

    Katelyn, Yes! Definitely! I will be playing around with new backgrounds and should have a new batch up within the next week. :D

    Blessings,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~