Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Things

Sunshine streaming through window over the kitchen sink and sparkling on the soapsuds - thinking about going to the bonfire tomorrow night after playing ultimate frisbee - precious, sound words in the pages of my Bible - fresh soft-pretzels right from our oven - the cheerful yellow faces of the daffodils - my apron made from cute ice-cream-cone fabric - spending time with my brothers, even if we're just watching a movie - having Daddy home for the day because it's Friday and he has Fridays off - happy music playing.

These are some of the things that have brought a smile to my face today.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the post.
    I always love it when my Dad's home, too. In fact, he was able to work at home Friday, so we got him the WHOLE day!!
    You did a great job.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~