To accept this award, I have to number 5 things I'm addicted to, and then award 5 other deserving, fabulous bloggers. (Only 5? That's all? Hmmm...)
Well, I don't like the term 'addicted' so I'll call this 'things I enjoy'. :)
- Books!! I love to read. Mostly fiction, but I also enjoy a good biography or a stirring account of ancient history. I also love the DK books.
- Blogging. I am so thankful that I was introduced to the blogosphere and that I've met so many wonderful young ladies through places like the Kindred Spirit Network and Maidens for Modesty.
- The Great Outdoors! I love swimming and hiking and just being outside... although with winter closing upon us, it's not very appealing at the moment...
- Photography. I love taking pictures.... especially of flowers. :)
- And, last but SO not least, Jewelry design! I really like sitting down at my bead-strewn worktable and creating a tiny masterpiece (or pieces) out of shining or sparkling glass beads. Color is something that fascinates me - so working with colorful beads is the perfect hobby for me. :)
Now for the fun part... I'm awarding:
Joanna, Joanna is truly fabulous! A classy, lovable person who I'm so grateful to know... and her blog is quite insightful and lovely. :)
Jasmine- Jasmine is amazing. That says it all. :) She is very fabulous, and I love reading her blog because I always learn something I needed to. :)
Ella- Ella is a sweetheart! I love reading her blog and I've been blessed by getting to know her. :)
Kaysie- Kaysie is gentle and oh so insightful! Just by skimming through her blog you can't help but be blessed by this wonderful young lady!
Miss Jocelyn- Jocelyn is a very consistent writer who sees her blog as her ministry to others. And it's not so hard to see how she has so many people who read her blog! A Pondering Heart is quite a great blog to read.
There are a lot of other bloggers I'd award as well... but it said 5, so I'm sorry!!