Since this one only has ten things I must list I think I can give it a go...
Every day, I :
- Check my email and my blog to see if anyone has commented. I adore comments and I absolutely love hearing from you!
- Read. I don't feel like my 'lunch break' is complete without a book in my hand. This might cause you to say "well then, how does she eat?" Simple. I hold the book in my left hand and use my right hand to eat.
- Hmmm... this was harder than it looked... oh well... let's see, I'm always on hand to help my mom make a home-cooked dinner and do half the cleanup and dishes... *Thinks to self: Oh come on! That was unutterably dull...*
- Make jewelry. It's my little business operation. Especially in the past few weeks... I've been working on listing some jewelry on Etsy, and also I'm planning to put a rack of my jewelry in a florist's shop sometime next week, so I'm creating some new inventory.
- Laugh. With two very funny brothers in the house there's usually something to crack up about. I can't remember a day when I haven't laughed about something. :)
- Laundry. There are 5 of us in our family and there's always more laundry to wash. *that was also unutterably dull...sigh*
- Think, Julia, Think! What else do you do all day?... Well, on weekdays I do my schoolwork. I'm very much looking forward to next spring, when I shall be graduating from the 12th grade (Yeee-Haw!) and will no longer have to put in 180 days of school a year. (Something that's required for homeschoolers in Georgia.)
- Write. While you can see that I don't manage to do a blog post every day, I almost always write something about the day down in my real-life journal. So far I've been doing it since I was 11 years old, and I have six and a half years of memories recorded to look back on and laugh or cry about, as fits the entry.
- I used to have to go outside and feed our 15 Rhode Island Red chickens every day, but we've switched that over to being my brothers' job, and they no longer have to do the dishes with Mom. *I'd rather do the dishes anyway!*
- Pray. While I don't always read my Bible every day - I want to though- I always find time to pray. Usually when I'm by myself somewhere... outside, or in my room... It doesn't have to be long, but it's crucial to my walk with the Lord. Think about it this way... how do you have a relationship with someone you never talk to? You don't! So... I try hard to pray every day.
OK... Now, to be extremely merciful to my fellow bloggers, nobody is officially 'tagged', but you are all warmly encouraged to do this tag.... so let's see which of you really enjoy this! :)