Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Hello From New York

Hey Everybody!

My family and I are having a great time! We arrived at my Aunt's house in time to eat a delicious dinner. She lives on a lake and the cool breeze is so refreshing after the heat of Georgia. :) My Grandma and Aunt Barbara were astounded with how tall my brothers have gotten! They now dwarf me... and I'm 5 feet 9 inches! :D

We had a very good trip up yesterday... we left from GA at 7:00 am yesterday morning and made it all the way to Maryland before stopping for the night at a beautiful Holidy Inn Express. :) We loved our room! I will have to post pictures of it soon. This is just a quick update...

I'd better go now, we're starting a game of Apples to Apples! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    It sounds like you and your family are having a nice trip.

    We stayed in a Holiday Inn Express during our trip this past week, and we loved it! The rooms were really nice. :)

    Have fun playing Apples to Apples. :) That's one of my favorite games!

    ~ Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Julia! I am glad you all had a safe trip and are enjoying your time already! I love playing Apples to Apples! We have the bible addition to! So fun! =:D

    Love, Hugs, and Blessings!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~