Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am not feeling well at all. :(

Hello Everybody ~



Please pray for me (again, sorry!) I am still coughing and now my nose is all stuffed up and my head is achy. Uggh. Mama was thinking about taking me to the doctor but we've decided to wait a few more days and if I'm worse, then we'll go. This is due largely to the fact that I'm the kind of person who doesn't take any medicine at ALL unless it is absolutely necessary, and the last time I've been to the doctor is more than a year ago. :P



But meanwhile I feel pretty crummy and would definitely appreciate your prayers. (and if you have any tips for home remedies and suchlike that would be excellent too!)


I don't have the patience right now to wait for my computer to upload pictures, but when I feel a bit better you'll get to see a bit more of our trip.



Finally, let me close with a notice of two giveaways I've entered...



The Week-Long Summer Blast Giveaway at Young Homemakers ending July 31st.





Blessings to all of you...



11 comments:

  1. Aww, I am so sorry you still aren't feeling well! (and yes, I really don't want a hug then! =;)

    Thanks for entering our giveaway's and for linking to it! Hope you feel better quilckly sweetie! =:)

    Love and *air* Hugs! =;)
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. mint tea with honey is good, or any other tea with honey and lemon...mint is good for noses though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, get well soon.

    greetings from germany and god bless!
    sandro

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! praying you start feeling better, Julia! :)
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you poor dear. I'm sorry to hear that - try this: http://jacquedixon.com/?p=28 we use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am sorry to hear that you're sick! I pray you'll get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww. :( I hope you feel better! Do you have allergies or a cold? Or do you think it is something else? Anyway, I hope you're over it soon. I shall be praying for you! :)

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better very soon. Try some hot tea with honey and take some vitamin C. :o)
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Sorry Julia! I'll pray for you!
    Whenever we feel like that, we usually just have cough medicine, or cough drops (Try Cold-eze). I hope you get better!
    Allison~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, everybody! :)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~