Sunday, July 19, 2009

Prayer Request

This is a humble plea for your prayers regarding my neck.

It's had a twinge in it all day, on both sides in the back kind of near my spine... it was very painful this morning but has gradually gotten a bit better. I've been resting on flat surfaces and tried a heat pack and it still hurts. :(

So, if you could all pray for me I would really appreciate it! :) Thank you ever so much. It's great to have friends you can contact via the internet like this!!

On a side note, I uploaded all of my pictures today! I'm estimating I took about 1,000 pictures and 20 or so short videos on my camera! :) So perhaps tomorrow I can post some of those.

Oh, okay, here's one to tide you over...

Yes, you are looking at a moose head. VERY BIG. It could hold a small car in its antlers.

More to come! :)

8 comments:

  1. I will be lifting you up in prayer, dear sister in Christ--praying that our heavenly Father, who is our Great Physician, will heal you from this pain as only He alone can. :)

    God bless, Julia.
    Love in Him,
    Rachel M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you, Julia!

    Love and Hugs,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I am so sorry you aren't feeling well! I will be praying for you! I hope you feel better today! =:)

    Wow! That's a lot of pictures! =;D I can't wait to see them! That moose is so funny!

    Love and Hugs!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying for you Julia! I hope that you feel much better, that the Lord will heal whatever is causing so much pain~

    Looking forward to some pictures:)
    ~Jenna~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your neck feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be praying for you Julia!! Hope your back feels better soon!

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I'm so sorry! I'll keep you in my prayers! See you Sunday!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~