Saturday, July 18, 2009

We Made It Home from New York!

Hi Readers of this Blog Post...

Just had to let you know we're home now in our small city in Georgia after a long drive yesterday! We stayed the night in a trendy, mod hotel room in southern Virginia... (I loved it, Daddy thought it was weird) and enjoyed swimming in the sort-of-chilly-pool.

I took LOTS of pictures of everything and I will see how soon I get to uploading those to our computer... it's not happening tonight, I can tell you that! We got home at around 5:45 pm, mama whipped up a delicious hot dinner including some handy-dandy-home-canned chicken, and then my brothers and I watched a new-to-us Errol Flynn movie called "The Sea Hawk" and WOW was that good. I love international intrigue. :) We can't wait to watch it with some other Errol Flynn fans we know. *wink-wink*. :D

Anyway, it is getting time for me to go to bed... (yawn!) and get some much needed shut-eye. Maybe tomorrow you can catch a glimpse of some pictures of ... oh, say.... the New York pics I haven't posted yet, Amish Horse-&-Buggies, quilt shops, and the wonderful things we got at the shops...

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia,
    I'm glad you and your family made it home safely. I can't wait to see pictures from your trip! :)

    Blessings,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~