Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Thankful for... my Family

Annnnnd welcome to day 3 of the 30 Days of Thankfulness Challenge! :) Visit HERE to see the other posts for today. ;)

Don't know how I put this one off for so long, because one of the things I am MOST thankful for in my life is......... my wonderful family.

Dad, Mama, Mark, and Steven. (I was taking the picture) :D

I just love our family. We all mesh together like a perfect puzzle with all the pieces. All of us are so different, but our personalities and special gifts and traits all complement each other beautifully.

Daddy is creative, gentle, and wise.
Mama is smart, visionary, and so amazingly supportive of us all!
Mark is analytical, clever, and honest.
Steven is so tuned in to God, sweet, and strong.
I am creative like daddy, have ideas like Mama, and am working on being the best big sister that I can. :D

("Big" being a relative term, of course...) Mark and Steven tower over me now... and this picture is almost a year old. They've grown since then. :D Not only are they great brothers, they're a pretty awesome pair of bodyguards too.... :D



I love my family, and I thank God for each one of them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Family is a popular topic today :) I love my family so much, and I'm very thankful they're in my life <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~