Once in a while I wonder if anybody enjoys this blog but me. But then something happens that reminds me...
I have friends! I have followers who care. I have people who have been blessed by what I typed with my ten little fingers and then clicked "publish" for with my mouse!
And that is such a huge encouragement. It gives me the energy and the inspiration to keep on blogging.
And today... I have been awarded! By my oh-so-sweet and oh-so-nice fellow friend, author, and blogger... Rachelle!
|Ahhhh! This award is so sweet! What a compliment...|
|I just wuv this little bumblybee...|
The Official Blog Award Rules:
the same for both awards.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
(Thank you, Rachelle! You have touched my heart today.)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
(ugh. That's a lot. Plus Rachelle already awarded many of my sweet friends... but I'll do it!)
So, for 7 things about Julia:
1. I cannot go anywhere now without somebody commenting on my hair, which is so long it falls to the top of my thighs.
2. I am currently in love with the Breyers' Blasts Oreo Mint ice cream.
3. I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! Oh my goodness! Where has this year gone? It seems like life gets faster as I get older. (I'm 20 going on 21, if you must know).
4. When I swapped out my winter clothes for my summer clothes, I organized them by color, and now my walk-incloset looks like a big rainbow. ;)
5. I love mechanical pencils.
6. I wear Bath and Body Works fragrance mist almost every day, whether I'm going somewhere or not. ;)
7. I prefer warm weather to below freezing weather. 75 degrees is my favorite temperature... and when it's only 29 outside, you will find me in about 7 layers of clothing huddled in front of the woodburning stove in several blankets with a mug of steaming hot chocolate. ;)
That was fun! Now, for the bloggers I am going to award.... (I hereby jointly award all the MOHL girls along with Rachelle, by the way!! She got to it first...) :D
7. Polka Dot
10. Sarah T
12. Disney from Ruffles & Stuff (best craft-y ideas ever!)
So, today I am thankful for Encouragement!
Don't forget to check out the 30 Days of Thankfulness challenge
at Young Homemakers! :)
This post took me a ridiculously long time to put together! Whew! :D
Have a beautiful day!