Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm thankful for... Surprises!


Day 21 is here! :)

Today I am thankful for surprises. :D I never had a surprise birthday party, (sadly) but I've had my share of surprises. Today we got one in that - our Perry Mason DVD's arrived early in the mail! :) I'm not going to tell you how many hour-long episodes we watched today. You'll think we need to get a life. (oh, ok... we watched 4.)

I love it when God gives us unexpected blessings sometimes in the form of surprises. :) While I also like looking forward to something and anticipating it, sometimes it's refreshing to be surprised with something wonderful, just out of the blue. :)

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I have had a surprise birthday party... it was funny because I had said that I was wanting a surprise party so I wouldn't be surprised but mom organized a party the week after my birthday. :D

    We also really enjoy watching Perry Mason's and we have watch 4 or more at a time...mostly when mom is working on a quilt that needs finished :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the surprise thing. I LOVE surprises :) And my surprise for today will be that this comment actually gets on to your blog. I've been trying and today just might be the day :) Gotta love a slow, weird internet connection.
    Have a good day, friend!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perry Mason!! I remember those being on prime time TV!! We love Andy Griffith. We could watch episode after episode too.

    Love your posts Julia! Tell your sweet mother "hello". Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Do you spend it with anyone?
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~