Announcing... "I Love it!" Blog Designs!
I'm so happy about this new endeavor. I've wanted to design my own blog backgrounds for a very long time now, and could never quite figure it out. Well, I determined the other day that I was finally going to conquer the obstacles in my path and DO it.
So I did! :D
Oh, yes, the giveaway. Right. Here's the information! :D
I am giving away not one, not two, but FIVE pairs of beautiful earrings, handmade by yours truly. :)
There will be FIVE winners in this giveaway, who win one pair of earrings each.
The earrings include:
- Pair #1 - Brown Tigereye (a semi-precious stone) with silver
- Pair #2 - Amethyst (a semi-precious stone) with Swarovski Crystals and silver
- Pair #3 - Clear lampwork glass beads with frosty centers and Swarovski Crystals
- Pair #4 - Aqua glass beads, 3-dangle style
- Pair #5 - Red Czech Crystal-cut glass beads with Swarovski Crystals and silver
Close-ups for your convenience...
(*happy sigh* I am SO glad to have my camera back) ;)
Allrighty! Now that I've got you drooling over the gorgeous jewelry, here are the rules on how to enter this giveaway:
(Note: You MUST leave a SEPARATE comment for EACH entry. Thank you!)
- You must be a follower of Julia's Journal to enter
- You must start following "I Love it" Blog Designs to enter
(for one additional entry each...)
- Add an "I Love it!" Blog Designs background to your blog
- Visit "I Love it!" Blog Designs, come back to THIS POST, and comment about your favorite blog background
- Add the "I Love it!" blog button to your blog's sidebar (see below)
FIVE ADDITIONAL ENTRIES,
- Post about the new "I Love it!" Blog Designs site on your blog.
So if you did everything you could to enter, it adds up to a total of TEN entries. Pretty good chances! :D
This giveaway will run for two weeks and end on Wednesday, September 7th, 2011. Five winners will be randomly drawn and announced shortly afterwards. :)