Friday, August 19, 2011

I wrote something I'd like you to read...


Isaiah 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought… …and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.


I just posted my part of the current topic we're writing about on Meditations of His Love.... the title of the post is "Our Prince of Peace". I'd love it if you hopped on over and took a look at the post... and you get double brownie points if you come back here to Julia's Journal and leave me a comment telling me what you thought. :D

Tomorrow my family and I head up to Bible Study, where an intense game of Ultimate Frisbee, a cool, refreshing dip in a lovely swimming pool, a delicious and varied potluck meal, and a thought-provoking study of Nehemiah 5 are on the menu. What are you doing on your Saturday?

Have a beautiful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Julia, that was a wonderful post. The last three points spoke to me right were I am at the moment. I am at a point in my life where I am seeking direction, and it is hard to not get impatient or overly worried about it. Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany! I'm so glad the post spoke to you... all the credit goes to God, without him I couldn't write a line on my own. :) You're very welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coming Saturday we are having a party for my sister Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post! So many times I find myself wondering if I really do have faith because I am not 'on fire for God.' What a wonderful reminder that faith is also quiet and is not always seen by the world.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~