Friday, September 11, 2009

Post-a-Day #11

Well, today is September 11, the 8th anniversary of 9-11. Let's remember to keep our country in our prayers.

As for happier news...
I've now joined HSA - an online network of homeschool graduates. HSA is an amazing place where homeschool graduates can connect, fellowship, and get to know people. (It's kind of like a better alternative to Facebook) I'm loving it so far! Besides meeting new friends, there are all sorts of meaningful and interesting discussions going on in the Forums.

Is anybody reading this post signed up with HSA? Recently I discovered that some bloggers I know in real life are also on HSA - so if ya'll are on there, let me know, I'd love to look you up! :)

If anybody reading this is already on HSA and you'd like to see my profile, my username is Julia and my profile pic is the same one I use on Blogger.


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~