Friday, September 18, 2009

Post-a-Day #18


...So I made myself a post divider! By itself I LOVE it............ but as a post divider... somehow it's kind of visually distracting. (I think that's my main design fault... being too visually overpowering, distracting, and such...) I think I will end up changing to something else. But it's on here for now... and if you are interested in making your own or using one from Shabbyblogs.com, I know where to find a really awesome, super-easy and beginner-friendly tutorial on how to do it! It's...

Wait, where did I put that?



It must be here somewhere.



Where could it be?


Aha!



Right ******>HERE<******!!!



heehee.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Yes, that is something! Lol! It's a really great divider, but, uh, yeah, too distracting and...wow! :D HeHe! But it's very nice! I like how you put the words on there and such! :)

    Love and Hugs!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute, Julia, but I too think that it's a little too distracting as a post divider. I really like it by itself though! :)

    ~ Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful blog! I have really enjoyed your posts. I'm a follower now! :)

    God bless,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~