Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Post-a-Day #29

Psalms 121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.


These are such beautiful words. My father read this to us a few nights ago and it just struck me as so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I love this passage! These verses helped my in a very hard time in my life. "My help cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth." I can trust in Him, the Creator. He won't let me fall in the hard times or abandon me. I can look to Him for help and guidance and comfort. :)

    Thank you for sharing these verses Julia!

    Lot's of Love and Hugs!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~