Saturday, September 26, 2009

Post-a-Day #26

It was a dark and stormy night....

She was exhausted and weary, sitting before the computer, listening to the clickety-clack of her fingers typing on the keyboard.

Her face, especially her cheekbones and forehead, was a glowing pink from her earlier exposure to the sun that day.

Guess where I'm heading with this?

Today my dad took me and my brothers to the Rock Ranch in The Rock, Georgia, and we had a wonderful time! Some dear friends of ours had given us a free family 'pass' to get in, and I'm glad we took them up on their offer. We got to meet them there and do some fun activities together.

Some of my favorites were the huge Corn Maze, the paddleboats on the lake, and ... the pedal cars! :D

However -

I got VERY sunburned, from being outside all day, my calf muscles are definitely complaining from all I made them do today, and I'm quite tired from all this activity. :D

I'll probably get some pictures posted tomorrow, and I have a few videos that are too good to waste away, unwatched. :)

Thank you so much to everybody who wished my dad a happy birthday! :) He had a great day.

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had fun, Julia!! I'm sorry you got sunburned though. That's never fun! Well, I hope you have a blessed Sunday. :)

    ~ Love in Christ,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soulds like you had a fun day, I can't wait to see the pictures and videos! Its too bad about yoyur sun burn..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SOO tired when I got home from that!
    I have REALLY bad sunburns as well!!! My body is pretty sore too.
    See ya later!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~