Here are the rules for the "Honest Scrap" Award:
- Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award ~ (Thank you, Jasmine and Rachel!)
- Share "ten honest things" about yourself.
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
- Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded the "Honest Scrap" and inform them of these guidelines in receiving
OK- for my ten honest things I'm also going to post 'Fashion-honest' things. (It just looked like so much fun! Otherwise I wouldn't be such a copycat). :)
- Sometimes I have been caught being "too dressy". :) I love jewelry and cute shoes, and occasionally I wear too much of both at places like *cough* home-church...
- My hair is so long that I can sit on it easily (or without meaning to - ouch!) and most of the time I just contain it in a boring ponytail to get it out of my way. (any tips on very long hair-styles?)
- My fashion sense has a mind of its own sometimes... (lol)
- I ask my brothers for their opinions often, which apparently drives them nuts, I have no idea why... Somehow they don't find choosing between a pink purse or a brown purse as fun as I do! :D
- Patterned prints, Polka-dots, and Paisley - Oh My! :D I love them all.
- I have WAY too many shoes. Seriously.
- I also have way too much jewelry - It's a side effect of being a jewelry designer... you make some for every outfit! :)
- If something is 'in' at the moment but doesn't look right on me - or it grates against my convictions of modesty - I won't wear it.
- I've gotten my mom to wear dangly earrings... woohoo! She looks great in them too. :) Love you Mommy!
- I wear pants or capris more than I wear skirts. :( Mostly because my skirts are all dressy - if anyone has reccomendations on someplace to get 'everyday' skirts, please drop me a note!