Sunday, September 27, 2009

Post-a-Day #27

I would like to request prayer for my Mom... she has a bad cold that is worse now than it has been, and seems a lot like the 2-month thing my brothers and I struggled with. Please pray for her! We would really appreciate it.

Sigh - well, I didn't get the pictures of the Rock Ranch downloaded yet. You will have to wait until tomorrow.
:( Sorry about that!

Instead, I spend the day making something else. I'll give you a hint.


They're round.
They're soft.
You can't eat them but you wish you could.


:D Those were some pretty good hints! Let's see if any of you can guess what it is. :) I'll post pics of that when I get the Rock Ranch ones uploaded. :)
I do have something new in my Etsy Banner Shop! (Click picture below to see a larger version)

I designed that recently, and loved it so much I almost put it on my jewelry shop! :)

One last thing - I'd like to remind you to enter my 200th post celebration giveaway! :)

Love & Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. I pray that your mom gets better soon!

    Blessings,
    rachel m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    I'll definitely be praying for your mom! Those colds can be so persistent and annoying.

    Let's see... I have no clue about what you made today. When I saw your first two hints I thought the answer might be doughnuts, but then I saw your last hint and of course the doughnuts didn't fit that description! lol! :D Please be sure to tell us soon. I'm really starting to wonder now!

    Oh, and I can't wait for the Rock Ranch pictures!!

    ~ Love in Christ,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m praying for your mom, Julia...

    Blessings,
    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor thing! I am praying Julia! I hate being sick! :( I hope she feels better soon!

    Hmm, I can't think of anything but food related stuff that you CAN eat! Lol! Marshmallows...rolls...hmm, Nope! Can't think of a thing! Lol! ;D Oh! Pincushions maybe? ;D Or crocheted bonbons or more cupcakes perhaps? ;D Lol!

    Love and Hugs!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 200th Post Julia!

    Were you doing more crocheted dounuts? That riddle is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, did you make CROCHETED doughnuts?!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crocheted doughnuts, of course!! =) I promise, I didn't peek at the other comments. =)
    Blessings,
    ~Annie~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I had to leave a comment about your Etsy banner!
    I like the banner--it's very pretty with the photo of the beautiful flowers.

    I have an Etsy shop where I sell banners too. So I was very excited when I discovered you did that! What's really funny is that you started your shop on May 17, and I did mine on May 18. Only 1 day apart!
    I just thought that was really neat about our shops. Kind of coincidental.

    Here is a link to my shop:
    www.PixelBerryPieDesigns.etsy.com

    Have a wonderful day!
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~