Thursday, September 24, 2009

Post-a-Day #24

A quick note before I go to bed...

:P I have got to start scheduling my posts more... :)

Thank you all so much for the comments on my skirts! :D I did not make them (sadly) I found them at T.J. Maxx after my dear real-life non-blogging friend Taylor recommended the store... and those were just what I could find in the 'clearance' section! :o) I just love a bargain. :)

I wore the brown one today shopping in Wal-mart (usual grocery run) with mom, and found to my dismay that if I'm walking long distances it tends to slip down! Now I have to find myself a cute 'sash'-type belt or scarf... perhaps that will help! :D It's very comfortable though, despite the ... um... slippyness... :D All of those skirts are, I bought them with that purpose in mind. :)

Ok... goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I LOVE your music! Most of the time when blogs have music I turn it off right away, but I had to listen to Dario Marianelli... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering the curious questions of where you got the skirt. :) They are very cute! Have a great weekend!

    Can't wait for your giveaway by the way! I am very excited, I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Please remember to keep your thoughts and remarks kind and pleasing in the sight of our Lord.

I would encourage you to sign your name to your comments... otherwise it might not be published.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, feel free to leave me your email address - it will not be published - and I will try to answer or help as best as I can. :)

Sometimes it takes me a little while to get back to you... but I do try and reply when I get a comment. :D

Love & Blessings!
~ Julia ~